Hello June, month of papers strewn about the school's hallways, gleeful shouts, water sprinklers, stubbly garden growth, early flowering, sweet tea, and sleeping in. This month, I look forward to:
- Oh, I must start with the lilacs. I am smitten.
- The dramatics of thunderstorms. I have a thing for pressing my nose against the window.
- Thinking about making this cap.
- Loving the colors in the kitchen.
- Hiking up bluffs.
- June favorites...
1. clafoutis, 2. A Handful of Black Cherries, 3. afternoon snack, 4. hello
- ... which apparently include cherries. Thanks for introducing us, Ang. Glad the maraschino variety didn't ruin me permanently from the fresh variety.
- Getting dirty in our backyard. Reseeding, planning new plants, adding flowers to our repertoire.
- Ending the exhaustion that is afternoons after a long school day.
- Camping at Jay Cooke.
- I know a certain someone who is going to have a baby!
- Emily + Pat = one year of wedded bliss
- James and James sharing a birthday (today!)
- Also born in June: Mandy!
- Planet Earth
- The sixth. So much depends...
Water Kefir Lemonade.
4 hours ago