Tuesday, October 04, 2005

the frustrations of being a new teacher

Let's just say I've been in a frustrated funk lately, and I haven't managed to get out of it just yet. I am hoping, each day, that it will be a brand new day and I could get through the day without one frustrating thing happen, but so far, the scales have been perilously tipped in the other direction. I would get into details, but I have to shower quick and get to work! I stupidly stayed up too late last night too, so I'm absolutely exhausted this morning. There is the potential for this day to be difficult, though I have decided that I am going to go home as soon as auditions are done and I'm going to relax and go to bed by nine like a good girl. I need to get some sleep, else all the frustrations will get to me.

No comments: