Tuesday, January 09, 2007

a very interesting idea


I have been lurking about in the knitting blogs (don't laugh, Dad) (seriously, you find all kinds of free patterns this way--some day I'll list some of my favorites) (seriously, stop laughing) and have discovered this great idea: a blanket diary. I think it's especially nice for folks who have tons of projects on the list to make (or finished with that little extra yarn ball) for other people and hate to see them go. :) Instead of (or, in addition to) just a collection of photographs, we can have a sampler blanket! It means not diving into the next project when you are done, and I don't know if my random variety of yarn would go together well, but who cares? I need to learn how to be a bit more disciplined with my projects.

No comments: