Friday, January 12, 2007

knitting pattern

I thought I would share this pattern as it's something that I actually adapted all by myself. OK, so I used other patterns as models, but I am kind of pleased in a sort of moronic and embarrassing way (and look, I wrote it up for you!). It's incredibly easy. Now, how many of you are going to run out and make your very own... shall we name it? We'll call it the Penelope Scarf.

(After a certain wiggly canine and the Persephone Scarf. And some day I'll also do the Irish Hiking Scarf. I love cables.)


Size 13 knitting needles
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease Chunky

CO 18 sts

Row 1: k4 p2 C6B p2 k4
Row 2: p4 k2 p6 k2 p4
Row 3: k4 p2 k6 p2 k4
Row 4: p4 k2 p6 k2 p4

C6B: slip 3 sts on cable needle and move to back. K3, then move sts back to needle and K.

No comments: