Friday, September 23, 2005

Today would be a sick day, but...

... I left the subfinder phone number at school (just set up my subfinder stuff last night before I left, which was something like two weeks later then they wanted) and I haven't set up a sub folder, so if I got a sub, they wouldn't know what to do. Ha, so much for the goal of not using any sick days! Not that I am using one, but...

My throat hurts so badly! I can't even swallow, though I keep swallowing because it's so raw. I also will sit down and figure out who I can go doctor-wise in Red Wing.

Here's the thing though--I signed up to do tickets at the football game tonight. Can I find someone last minute to take my spot? Will I feel better as the day goes on?

I'm so tired. Actually, last night was the latest I have stayed up in a long time--11:00. And I slept kind of funky! I woke up in the middle of the night--great big startle, which totally woke Ryan up--I thought I had forgotten to lock up my laptop and room, so everything was open to be stolen.

Oh, lordy, I wish I had remembered that phone number and set up a folder yesterday! I knew that I was feeling sick. I'm kind of stupid.

And Ryan is leaving for Green Bay after work today. :( Kelly and her new boyfriend are supposed to come here to see me, but I might call and cancel. If I have strep, I don't want to give it to them. (But I don't want to be alone all weekend... I'm so silly!)

Well, it's off to school. It's a Friday. Thank God.

No comments: