Sunday, February 10, 2008

you are my i love you


Though today's temperatures gave us the sort of ice cream headache that is painfully searing, it was also a brilliantly sunny day. And brilliantly lazy, which is just how Sundays ought to be. We went to shop for a dishwasher and came home with two new houseplants; I love the white and gray and blue of winter, but I'm longing for green again. Tonight, we are watching Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring, recommended during beautiful film week by the hostess.

Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and if you haven't picked up a card for your loved ones yet, here are a few suggestions:

- armato design: "Parts of my Heart" + "Shoot Cupid"
- papered together: "Flock" + "Love"
- pearl marmalade: "Baby Seal Smooches"
- notoriety press: "Will You Be My..."
- crank bunny: "Key to One's Heart Popup Card"
- tara hogan: "Have a Cupcake"
- spruce avenue: "I like you" + "Freddy Valentine"

No comments: