It's hard to believe in a week I'll be in the thick of poetry workshops. And meeting Sharon Olds (imagine me, toppling over, more likely walking into a wall or table, stumbling about, forgetting my name). Right now, all I can think of is grading those Frankenstein tests, convincing my husband that the dogs don't really need to sleep in bed with us again, and how I'm going to get a nap in when he's working from home today.
- exploring back posts of the glass doorknob.
- thinking about yoga classes.
- discovering tiny showcase
- looking at one of the sweetest things I've ever seen
- perusing pear threads
- and sweet felt goods
- discovering (via Nikki) eco libris--plant a tree for every book you've read
- obsessing over flickr
life, week 16
14 hours ago