Thursday, August 23, 2007

home!


I come home with something going on as far as sickness goes--a cold? Allergies? I don't know, except my head is a wee bit heavy with sludge and I've spent much time seeking out refuge from long lines and customs. I will upload and post pictures tomorrow, after we have slept some and the dogs have returned to our home.

We hear rumors of some seriously insane weather in these parts, but it looks like our house has not been swept away. Keep your hopes and thoughts with those in Winona County; some of our favorite people live there.

Also, speaking of favorite people, don't forget to mosey on over to Eireann's auction. Amazingly enough, the blanket I've offered up is going for just over two hundred dollars. Those silly bidders. :) Just kidding--get on over there and buy yourself something pretty!

I have to admit this, before I leave the corrected joint email address--I still feel the rocking of the ship, especially when I sit down... sway, sway.

mapsandpoetry at gmail dot com

I apparently put him first, as opposed to me. I must have been feeling generous that night.

2 comments:

michelle said...

Welcome Home!

I can't wait to see your pictures!

Oh - pictures from the wedding were lovely! I like the photographers style :)

GreenishLady said...

Just catching up and have read your account of the wedding, and seen your Mum's photos on your post. Such a beautiful day! I just loved your happy, happy way of describing it all. I wish you both every good thing in your life together.