Saturday, April 28, 2007

favorites of 2006: celebrating the first half year of me with digital

With the new camera, it does not take long to fill up the large drive on the computer K has left me for picture transfer. The past few days have been waiting to upload: still shots from opening night, a walk with the dogs in the springtime downtown, attempts at the next self portrait challenge.

I'm always nervous I will lose my digital pictures, even though I am backing them up on CD three times and have them posted on the big picture blog. And as May approaches, the month where I gave in and bought a point and shoot just as we began considering adopting a puppy, I thought I would preserve some of those highlights here.

May 2006:


June 2006:





















July 2006:




























August 2006:























September 2006:










October 2006:











November 2006:




December 2006:



No comments: