Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ohno!

My good friend J and his wife S and their two year old son D stopped by for a visit (from Georgia to family and friends here) last night and while talking about the craziness of my first year teaching and about recent changes in my friends' lives, I realized that my best friend's wedding will fall on opening weekend of next spring's musical. Oy!

For those of you who know me well, this shouldn't come as a big surprise. I'm almost always double booking myself or getting double booked.

April is a lovely month for a wedding, if it weren't for the dang musical.

Cross your fingers that we can change the dates of the musical. Ha, she ought to feel important--an entire high school's musical will get adjusted for her nuptuals. Or, the high school should feel important that I am nice enough to rearrange their schedule to keep me as director/co-director. :) OK, really, I just want this fixed.

My best friend's wedding is the same month as the musical. April is going to be one interesting month for me this year. :) Whew.

No comments: