Monday, January 16, 2006

Entre Les Trous De La Memoire


I'm trying to find pictures and artwork for our house. We have some we have yet to put up, but I'm looking for something that might define this new house and this new place we are at in our lives--enough of the "college" poster and something a little more classy.

Not that the above is classy in any way. :) I just remember being intrigued by it when I was younger... there is so much going on in this picture. Hmm.

I do have two pictures that I would like to re-frame (they are in plastic right now, and I'd at least like to get a cheaper black wood frame). Since I can't figure out how to do it here, I will post this entry and add the ones I want to reframe in the next posting. Huh.

What I really like are the various forms of wall decor from places like Pier 1 and Pottery Barn, such as this. Surprisingly, Target actually has added some pretty neat things--such as this.

No comments: